CLINICAL RESEARCH DENTAL – Complimentary 2-Hour Hands-on Program with Dr. David Chan. Only 20 Seats Available!
Session Time: 6 PM – 9 PM
Presenter Name: Dr. David Chan
How To Register: Please click here to RSVP directly with Clinical Research Dental
COMPLIMENTARY HANDS ON WORKSHOP LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS – DO NOT DELAY!
Join us for “Mastering Aesthetic Posterior Composite Restorations that Rivals the Beauty of Porcelain Every Single Time!”, followed by mix & mingle and networking opportunity with Dr. Chan.
This hands-on workshop will focus on how to efficiently and artistically create amazingly esthetic posterior composite restorations predictably every single time!
The placement of posterior Class II restorations is one of the most common procedures found in a modern dental practice and this course will provide the participants with an increased knowledge and skills to place direct posterior composite restorations with sectional matrices that literally disappear with the remaining native tooth structure.
The participants will experience how to follow a systematic workflow to efficiently restore the anatomy, color and function of posterior teeth that can rival the beauty of porcelain restorations.
- Adhesive techniques that eliminate post-operative sensitivity to “ZERO” every single time.
- Learn how to match any tooth shade with composites that make class II composites undetectable.
- Efficient use of sectional matrices to turn Class II composite restorations into simple Class I restorations.
- The use of a workflow and key concepts that allow the recreation of proper posterior occlusal anatomy that emulate nature.
- Learn how simple and easy it is to finish and polish posterior composites that can rival the best porcelain restoration every single time.
About The Speaker
David Chan, DMD AAACD, earned his DMD degree in 1989 from Oregon Health Sciences University. He maintains a full-time practice focused on cosmetic and comprehensive dentistry located in Ridgefield, Washington. Dr. Chan is a past president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, as Director at the Center for Dental Artistry and a Clinical Instructor at the Kois Center in Seattle, Washington.
He is an Accredited Member of the AACD and has been published widely in peer-reviewed dental articles, including several articles in the prestigious “Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry”. In addition, David travels nationally/internationally giving lectures to dentists on comprehensive esthetic dental care and serves as a key opinion leader for many dental product companies.