2023 TODS Meeting
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort
In Beautiful Kelowna, BC!
Hotel Reservation Online Booking Will Open June 15, 2023
Location & Accommodations
- Standard Room Rate: An Unbelievable $229 Very Limited Rooms Available At The Discounted Rate – Book Early To Avoid Disappointment!
- Conference Dates: Thursday October 19 – Saturday October 21, 2023
- Room Block Held Until: Wednesday September 27, 2023 VERY Unlikely To Be Rooms Still Available By September 27, 2023 – Book Early To Avoid Disappointment!
* Rooms Available Only To Registered Delegates of the 2023 TODS Meeting. If 2023 TODS Meeting Registration is not finalized by September 27, 2023, your room reservations will be removed from the TODS Room Block.
Rates are based on single/double occupancy and quotes in Canadian dollars; subject to applicable taxes. Children under 18 years of age stay free with accompanying adult. Check-in time is 4:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am. To guarantee reservations, one night’s deposit or credit card number is required.
- ONLINE: We recommend you make your reservation online – Online Booking Will Open June 15, 2023
- BY PHONE: Call the hotel directly at 250-763-4500 and ask for In-House Reservations and advise that you are making a reservation for the Thompson Okanagan Dental Meeting. In-House Reservations can offer the best available room rate and up-to-date availability.
Delta Grand Okanagan Lakefront Resort
1310 Water St. | Kelowna, BC | V1Y 9P3
Direct Line: 250-763-4500
Downtown Kelowna is the vibrant and bustling heart of the city, situated along the scenic Okanagan Lake. It’s known for its abundance of shops, restaurants, cultural attractions, and entertainment venues, making it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike.
Kelowna is the largest city in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley and boasts all the amenities of a major city. Located approximately 400 kms (240 miles) from Vancouver and 600 kms (360 miles) from Calgary on Highway 97. Kelowna is 150 km (90 miles) north of the United States Border, and is easily accessible by air, and by bus and car via Highway 1, 3 or 5.
Infants, Children and Teenagers
Access to the conference centre is restricted to adults 18 years or older only. Children (infants, children or teenagers) are NOT permitted in any of the TODS Meeting lecture sessions, supplier showcase events, tradeshow, events or meal function areas, etc. from Thursday October 19 to Saturday October 21, 2023 during the TODS Meeting. The conference venue does not provide daycare.
Any personal and/or payment information for delegates of the Thompson Okanagan Dental Society Meeting collected during the registration process of the annual TODS Meeting or during any other time, is considered confidential and NEVER, shared, bartered, sold, or traded to ANYONE or ANY GROUP/BUSINESS. Information is kept strictly for the Society’s purpose of conducting the annual continuing educational meeting.