Friday October 21, 2022 – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Nervous about getting yourself into a sticky situation when you’re tackling a tricky extraction? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Let’s go over some tips and tricks you can apply to atraumatic and third molar extractions to simplify the entire procedure. You don’t have to take on these complications all alone!
1. Learn Extraction Tips and Tricks
2. Go over Local Anesthesia tricks to effectively anesthetize your patients
3. Learn Instruments and Armamentarium that can help extract teeth
4. Complication Management techniques that will save you and your patients a lot of grief
5. We will go over case selection pearls to help you assess extraction difficulty
CDHBC QAP Competency – NA
Dr. Nekky Jamal is a full‐time clinician in Lloydminster, Alberta where he has a referral based practice limited to providing sedation dentistry and third molar extractions. He is the founder of Third Molars Online where he empowers and educates dentists around the world to safely and efficiently tackle surgical extractions and impacted wisdom teeth in their own offices.