Solea: Revolutionizing Laser Technology to Finally Deliver Speed and True Anesthesia-free Dentistry
Thursday October 24, 2019 – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Session free of charge. A light dinner will be served.
How to Register: Contact Danny Woodrow – (604) 897-8747 or email@example.com
From increased efficiency to enhanced patient experience with better clinical outcomes, CO2 all-tissue lasers in dentistry are quickly becoming the new standard of care for a myriad of dental procedures.
• Uncover the possibilities for anesthesia-free dentistry and how it can benefit you and your patients
• Review clinical cases of hard and soft tissue procedures performed with a 9.3 µm CO2 laser
During this course, you will learn how a CO2 all-tissue laser can enable:
* Over 90% of your procedures to be completed anesthesia-free and in a minimally invasive manner
* Practice growth and production increase without working any harder
* New blood-free, suture-free and pain-free soft tissue procedures to be completed in-house
* Perform crown lengthenings, gingivectomies, frenectomies, gingival troughing, treat aphthous ulcers and much more
* An amazing patient experience that exceeds patient expectations and increases patient flow
* Patients are no longer scared of dental visits when injections, bleeding, post-operative numbness and discomfort are eliminated from the equation
Dr. Tim Anderson
Dr. Tim Anderson founded a startup private practice in Bismarck, ND. After receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, he completed his general practice residency at Hennepin County Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center). Dr. Anderson truly believes that technology helps dentists to work smarter, have more fun, and ignite their passion for their business, all while improving the patient experience and achieving better clinical outcomes. He leverages CEREC, CBCT, 3D printing, and Solea laser technology to deliver comprehensive, quality oral health care that is patient-centered.