Thursday-Saturday, October 23-25, 2014 • Delta Grand Okanagan Resort • Kelowna, British Columbia
TODS Workshop – Mr. Edward Kisling
Credit And Collections For The Dental Office
Saturday October 26, 2013 8:30am – 12:30pm
This workshop is open to all dental personnel, is limited attendance, no auditing permitted, and you must pre-register.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to collect your accounts receivable by telephone
- How to collect your accounts receivable by personal interview
- If, when and how to initiate legal action
- How to skip trace
- How to deal with stalls and objections
- Hot to categorize your patients and motivate them to pay you
- How to educate your patients about your office payment options
- How to deal with insurance companies
- How to practice “preventive accounts receivable”
- How to avoid NSF cheques
- Edward’s “Eight Essential Tips” for making patients want to pay you
- How to get paid within 30 days by the insurance company
- How to educate patients about their dental insurance
- Why the words “financial arrangements” cost your office time, money and problems
- How to get more treatment plans accepted
Mr. Edward Kisling is President of Victoria Management Strategies, Inc., a company dedicated to presenting quality seminars for the dental community. He is North Amercia’s premier speaker on credit and collection in the dental office. A previous owner of 24 credit bureaus and 25 collection agencies and a professional speaker for over 10 years to dental societies and conventions, Mr. Kisling’s four hour seminars are fast-paced, humorous and fact-filled.
Attendees will learn all aspects of credit and collection, including proper use of credit cards, how to use a telephone effectively, conduct a collection interview, skip trace, prevent accounts receivable, when to use an outside agency and how to collect from “friends of the dentist”.