How to Plan, Scan and Restore Simple Implant Restorations Analog and Digital
Thursday October 24, 2019 – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
This showcase is open to all dental professionals.
How to Register: RSVP to: Hannah@OceanCeramics.com
1. Learn how digital workflow and cone-beam technology can be utilized to make more precise treatment plans
2. Understand the benefits and limitations of technology in your practice
3. Understand the benefits of IOS scanning in your practice
4. Understand the benefits of technology in communicating with your patients
5. Learn smile design and achieve results that are esthetically and functionally pleasing
6. Understand the importance of communication and collaboration between the surgical-restorative teams
|Dr. Bobby Birdi||Presented by:
Dr. Bobby Birdi received his dental degree from the University of Saskatchewan and his post-graduate specialty training in both periodontics and prosthodontics from the University of Minnesota. He is a Fellow and previous Examiner for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and a Diplomate of both the American Board of Periodontology and the American Board of Prosthodontics.
Dr. Birdi is one of the very few board certified dual specialists in periodontics and prosthodontics in North America, and the first and only specialist in the world to attain board certification in these two specialties in both the USA and Canada.
Dr. Birdi is the co-founder of the Digital Dentistry Institute which is a global learning organization for his fellow dentists, and one of the largest dental educational organizations in North America. He is also founder of the BC Perio Dental Health & Implant Centres in Vancouver which is one of the largest and most technologically advanced multi-specialty dental centers in Canada.