CDHBC QAP Competency – B.2, F.2
Alberta Dental Association & College – Approved for CE
An empowered and highly motivated “Team” is the key to a successful practice. The average dental team only accesses 10% -15% of its potential. Imagine a team who has maximized their potential and perform at optimal levels. They are a cooperative, cohesive group who are working towards a common vision. We are better together combining strengths than working alone.
• How to have more positive stress then negative stress
• Effective Problem Solving Techniques
• Developing a structure for defined roles on the team
• Importance of a Shared Vision and Values
• Empowering the culture of cooperation
• How to conduct goal writing and productive team meetings
• Goal Writing for group results
• Laws of communication and connection
Ms. Lisa Philp, RDH is the Chief Visionary Officer of Transitions Group North America, a full service coaching company for dentistry. Her career began with clinical hygiene in United States and Canada to the creation of a periodontal disease management program in which she coached thousands of dental professionals. She is currently a leader, author, and coach and highly sought after North American speaker.
Lisa is committed to being an eternal student in the areas of personal growth, leadership, change management, human capital potential, adult learning, advanced training techniques and communication skills.