Fly to Kelowna, BC and take advantage of the partnership between the 2020 TODS Meeting and Air Canada.
Air Canada Promotion Code: KEZY6FR1
To book a flight with the TODS Meeting promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel and benefit from an instant online registration and enjoy a 10% discount on eligible fares (Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy and Business/Signature Class-flexible).
|Within Canada||Between Canada and the U.S.||Between North America and an International Destination1|
|Business/Signature Class (flexible)||10%||12%||12%|
|Business/Signature Class (lowest)||5%||5%||12%2
Applies exclusively to booking class C.
|Premium Economy (flexible)||10%||10%||10%|
|Premium Economy (lowest)||10%||10%||10%|
• The booking is to be made TO the following city: Kelowna, YLW (BC)
• The travel period begins Thursday, October 15, 2020 and ends Saturday, October 31, 2020.
• Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
• No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
• For International travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares including Tango.
• The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
• Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
• Changes. The Discounts, the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada’s fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason without notice or liability.